Viper Plus Reclining Wheelchair Catalog Page
- Built-in seat rail extension and extendable upholstery easily adjusts seat depth from 16" or 18" (Patent pending) (Figure A - C)
- Attendant wheel locks in a convenient and easily accessible location
- Spreader bar acts as a back stabilizer and a convenient push handle for the attendant
- Offset rear wheel position adds additional stability and equally distributes the patient's weight while in the various reclining positions
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for adjustments up to 180° (Figure D - E)
- Durable, flame-retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Carbon steel frame with double-coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free Also features 8" front casters
- Nylon, padded armrests provide added patient comfort, and feature the flip-back style for easy transfers
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat-to-floor height from adult to hemi-level
- Front caster forks are adjustable in three positions
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating leg rests
- Composite foot plates are durable and lightweight
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight
||23" | 33"
|Carton Shipping Weight
||53 lbs. | 55 lbs. | 57 lbs.
|Length with Riggings
|Product Weight with 16 Seat
|Product Weight with 20 Seat
|Product Weight with 18 Seat
||16" - 18"
|Seat To Floor Height
||16" | 18" | 20"
||24" | 26.5" | 28" | 12.5"
|Arm Rest Type (s)
||Flip Back Detachable Desk Arm | Flip Back Detachable Full Arm