- Built-in seat rail extension and extendable upholstery easily adjusts seat depth from 16" or 18".
- Attendant wheel locks in a convenient and easily accessible location
- Spreader bar acts as a back stabilizer and a convenient push handle for the attendant.
- Offset rear wheel position adds additional stability and equally distributes the patient’s weight while in the various reclining positions.
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for adjustments up to 180°.
- Durable, flame-retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Carbon steel frame with double-coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish.
- Composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free. Also features 8” front casters.
- Nylon, padded armrests provide added patient comfort, and feature the flip-back style for easy transfers.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability.
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat-to-floor height from adult to hemi-level.
- Front caster forks are adjustable in three positions.
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating leg rests.
- Composite foot plates are durable and lightweight.
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
|Back Height||23" | 33"|
|Carton Shipping Weight||53 lbs. | 55 lbs. | 57 lbs.|
|Length with Riggings||42"|
|Product Weight with 16 Seat||47 lbs.|
|Product Weight with 20 Seat||51 lbs.|
|Product Weight with 18 Seat||49 lbs.|
|Seat Depth||16" - 18"|
|Seat To Floor Height||17.5"/19.5"|
|Seat Width||16" | 18" | 20"|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Width||24" | 26.5" | 28" | 12.5"|
|Arm Rest Type (s)||Flip Back Detachable Desk Arm | Flip Back Detachable Full Arm|